Friday, April 10, 2015

Week1 Thoughts

So many impressions of all that is happening. I always admire people who do not stand still, and try to learn something new and interesting. The beginning of the work - our acquaintance looks like a holiday where many strangers came. They learn, communicate and become like one big happy family. I hope very much that it will happen in our case and we can be one big family and work together for the best results.
As for me - I live in a small but the most wonderful town in the world. If you don't believe me I invite you and you'll see I'm right!
As for my profession, it is not just work for me. It is something special. I think everybody agrees that to be a teacher is too hard but it's very interesting. I understand the sense of my work when I see my pupils and their results. Then I understand my efforts aren't meaningless. Every lesson I try to give my students something new and interesting. That's why I'm very happy to learn this course. It gives me a great opportunity to make my lessons more interesting and deeper!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Oksana,

    Your blog looks great, and I enjoyed reading your post. Here's to one big happy family!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete