Monday, April 27, 2015

My work for my gifted pupils!


Hello Everyone! I want to introduce my small project about my gifted pupils and Individual Development Program for them! What do you think about it? I'd like to know your opinions:)

4 comments:

  1. Hello dear Oksana,
    I just loved your idea!!! You are such a devoted teacher. It is just perfect. I don't know how to express myself. The speed of presentation was a bit faster, I could not read all unfortunately. I think you are an excellent teacher Oksana.
    Thank you for sharing it with us!
    Regards
    Nigora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Nigora! Thank you so much for your comments! I'm very glad that you liked it!!!
    Best wishes,
    Oksana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Oksana,
    I really loved your post and the ideas you have shared here with us. Keep it up!
    Regards,
    Ahmed
    Yemen

    ReplyDelete