Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Week 4: WOW!!! So much ...!!!

So, the fourth week comes to the end! So many interesting things which I've known and so much I want to share with my group mates! 
This is the link how to create "DojoClass" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65kj7ilLfhs
For me it is a very interesting way how to make my lessons more interesting and involve into the learning process not only my pupils but even their parents who will be interested in their children's progress so much because they'll have a great chance to watch it and help their children if they'll need.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Oksana,
    Thank you soooo much for sharing this link about DOJO, I want to use it effectively in my teaching practices and seeing examples is always a good way to do so.

    Aysun
    Turkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Aysun! I'm very happy that it is useful for you!!!
    Oksana Shubina
    Kazakhstan

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Oksana,

    Your idea is very interesting and useful. Yes involving students' parents is great, as teachers we should know and i think it is necessary to know whether parents' follow their children's work or not. As far as I am concrened your idea is worth sharing with colleagues.

    regards

    Ehouabolet
    Côte d'Ivoire

    ReplyDelete