What a wonderful work I've done this week! I'm very proud of the fact that I could do so much for not so long time! But there were some difficulties. For example I didn't understand the ABCD Objective work at once. I was so frustrated but I decided to do everything to the best end. I've found so many materials and links for reading. Now I'm very interested in what I do. As for my first steps in the work about Project Task#1, when I began to ask my pupils many questions about Internet and their digital devices they told me so much interesting and together we decided to make on big project "Using Digital Devices at the English lessons: for and against". My pupils collect all appropriate materials because it will be not just an usual project but we decided to organize debates about the theme of our project. I'm afraid a little bit because they prepare all by themselves. It was their own wish. But I understand that they need it and of course, I need it, too

You seem like always giving the student best learning into their real practice which I really like it !!
ReplyDeleteVery well done, teacher !!
That's a great idea ;)
ReplyDelete