Friday, June 12, 2015

Week 10 Is it the saddest end or the greatest start?

Hello, my dear Everyone!
 It is a very sad week, isn't it? We should say "Good bye!" to everything which became very close for us for these 10 weeks. We never saw each other but we are like one big family and sometimes I saw that somebody of us has the same thoughts when we discussed our topics or some themes:)
As for me I liked EVERYTHING in the Course! I have so much information and new knowledge! I'll try to change my teaching practice and to demonstrate my collegues all interesting and useful sides of using Interactive Tools at the lessons to increase pupils' interest to the learning! As for my pupils I'm sure they all liked using my website for discovering aims. I understood my pipils coldn' find anything which is useful for them. It is very hard for them to sort the use from the disutility - they are confused! But with the help of using such great interactive tools like Teacher's Websites, Padlet or Interactive PPT children get the great chance to see the wide learning world and its infinity!!!
From the other hand it is the wonderful week of our "NEW" teaching practice!
My dear instructor, Donna and my best course mates, I want to thank you for the best learning experience which I've had together with you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Oksana,

    I agree with you that this is an end as much as it is a beginning. Now you can go forth and conquer the world of educational technology! Thank you for being such a wonderfully collaborative and supportive course participant. I have enjoyed working with you. Please stay in touch.

    Warmest, warmest regards,

    Donna

    ReplyDelete