Friday, June 5, 2015

Week 9 Sadness and Joy at the same time!!!

Hello, Everyone!
This week I'm sad a little bit - our Course is almost to the end:(
But at the same time I'm very happy -  as a teacher thanks to this Course I have so much ideas and useful thoughts about my teaching practice!!!
I'm sure everybody of my course mates has such different feelings, too. I'd like to ask them about it if we could be at one big round friendly tea - table!!! The most wonderful idea - to end our Course together drinking tea and have a very interesting discussion about our impressions about the Course! I'm sure their answers about it will be very interesting and maybe even a little funny!!! 

The best dream, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Oksana,
    Yes, I feel the same and I wish we could sit and chat around a table and at the end take a photo of us with warming smiles... Oh even the imaginations is so nice :)
    Even though it is ending the best part is that we are all glad to be together and would be happy to meet again no matter in real or virtual world.
    All the best!
    Regards
    Nigora

    ReplyDelete