Sunday, May 31, 2015

Week 8 a teacher, a student and a judge!!! So different roles, so difficult choice!!!

Hello, everyone! 
This week everybody of us had different roles: we are pupils of this course, we are teachers - it is our profession and we were judges of the report projects of our course mates!
As for me it was the most difficult to be a judge because this is a very serious and responsible work to help a course colleague to look at his or her work from the other side. 
At the same time my work was judged, too. Now I understand the great necessity of my partner's remarks for improving my project report. Now I can say that mutual checking helps to see all weak points and to make the work better.
I'd like to use this kind of checking in my teaching practice with my pupils. I'm sure it will give them chance to be more serious, thoughtful and attentive.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Oksana,
    I like you post. You are right it was hard week. It is important work to help your partner to look at his or her work from the other side.
    Tatyana
    Kazakhstan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Tatyana!
    Thank you so much for your comment!
    Best wishes,
    Oksana Shubina
    Kazakhstan

    ReplyDelete