Saturday, May 23, 2015

Week 7 Padlet? Padlet! WOW! PADLET!!!

Every my course week I become happier because I see the results of my learning in my pupils. 
When I read about Padlet the first time it was just a task for me which should be done but when I used it I was happy like a baby who got a new toy. Now I'm sure that all tools should be considered like toys but USEFUL TOYS which bring new knowledge. In this case I see the biggest profit of using Padlet in my teaching practice. I'm sure this tool will give a great chance to develop my pupils' creativity and their wish to find and learn more and more! Now I understand the meaning of the words "Learner Autonomy". It is like free swimming but with great pleasure and the biggest profit!




1 comment:

  1. Hello Oksana,
    WOW! You described learning autonomy so nicely. Well done.
    I also loved padlet, the feeling is so sweet, is not it?
    Have a great week!
    Regards
    Nigora

    ReplyDelete