Sunday, May 17, 2015

Week 6 Mixed thoughts!

So, our sixth week is to the end and just now I really understand the importance of my work for me but at first for my pupils! I watch them every lesson and see the great changes. They want to know more and more. Sometimes we don't listen to the break bell. They ask me, "Oksana Valeryevna, what are we going to do the next lesson?" I make my face very serious and mysterious..... and keep silence because I don't know what will our next lesson look like? 
Every day I go home and begin to work. I really like all things which happen in this course. It looks like a fairy tale where I and my pupils get in every time. Let's this fairy tale won't finish very long.....
All my thoughts now are about the Final Project where I want to describe all my pupils' changes and of course, mine ones, too! I think that everything which has connection with computers and Internet is very popular between pupils. It gives them a chance to be more active and involved. It is the best idea to use Interactive tools for increase pupils' learning motivation at the lessons! And if I want to have the high motivated students I should use all modern tools at my lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment