Ahhh! This is exactly the word that passes all my emotions for this week! So much wonderful and sometimes I'm afraid to loose something. That is why I make notes and put + if I did it.
The most interesting work for me is creating a rubric! I'm very proud to be the first in my school who can create it! It gives me so many possibilities to use rubrics at every lesson and for any activities! I want to learn more and more!!!
The most interesting work for me is creating a rubric! I'm very proud to be the first in my school who can create it! It gives me so many possibilities to use rubrics at every lesson and for any activities! I want to learn more and more!!!

Hello Oskana,
ReplyDeleteA great way of saying it!
It is definitely getting more interesting as we go on!!!
Glad to share this class with you...
Yanira
Mexico
Hello Oksana,
ReplyDeleteYou are totally right about how much we learned this week. You expressed it straight ;)
Have a great week
Aysun
Turkey
Hello dear Oksana,
ReplyDeleteHere I am again :)
Yes, I also loved creating rubrics. I am happy to know about this website.
Regards
Nigora